Sometimes we mistake False Twin Flames for our True Twin Flame. They are so similar that it is easy to confuse the two. How do you know if you have met your a False Twin or your True Twin Flame? Below are 8 signs:
1. Butterflies in the pit of our stomach: When you are around your False Twin, you will awaken those butterflies in the pit of your stomach, and it makes you feel nervous. You will do everything you can to impress them and will only show them your best sides. With your actual True Twin Flame, you will feel a sense of calmness and serenity and you won’t feel the need to “put on.” You can just be your true self and they will love you for it.
2. How are your past experiences received? Everyone has something from their past that they bring to a relationship. It’s what makes you, you! It’s how the other person will be about it. A True Twin Flame will help/support you as you work through your past and can help you leave the past behind you. A False Twin will save that knowledge and will turn it around and use your insecurities against you. They take your fears and anxieties and will twist it into manipulation.
3. The positive changes you experience. Both will bring positive changes as they are both in your life for a reason. The difference is the state of mind you are in when in a relationship. A False Twin will come in, spinning your head around as they raise your self-confidence and self-assurance. When a True Twin comes in, you can feel like you have your feet planted firmly on the ground (shared grounding energy) yet still have your head in the clouds as you see the endless possibilities (shared cosmic connections). They give you a stable foundation to grow on.
4. Where you stand in the relationship is also an indication. With a False Twin Flame, you will never truly know where you stand with them; with your True Twin Flame, while things can be rocky (especially in the beginning) but you will be transparent with one another and you will have some idea where you stand. When with a False Twins, you may feel the need to play “hard to get.” With your True Twin Flame, there is no need for games as it’s deeper, more mature love. (Don’t mistake the “run/chase” as a game, but rather it’s an internal battle on how each person feels. It’s not about you and the need to make you chase, it’s about being afraid of the connection and you walk away to get your head around the connection.
5. What happens when your relationship hits a major road bump? False Twin relationships will usually crumple, fall apart or become very weak. Many times, those major bumps will make you want to throw the towel in and call it quits. With True Twin Flame relationships, both will stick by one another to help each other get through it. You want to work together, to try to get to the bottom of the issue and find a way over the bump. You know you're stronger together and your relationship will come out stronger once you come out the other side.
6. Breaking up and getting back together. This can happen with both True and False Twin Flames, but, there is one major difference when they reunite. When True Twins find their way back to one another, their relationship will grow solid and strong. With False Twins, their relationship will reform from a spark, heat up quickly, burn hot, and sizzle out. They will repeat these steps and continue in this weird loop until they finally call it quits. Their relationships never grow into a mature love.
7. If at some point a break up is inevitable: you will notice a False Twin Flame will jump into another relationship, open heartedly and without hesitation. A True Twin Flame will have a hard time getting into another relationship because, in their heart, it’s just not you. A True Twin may try to “move on” but the new connection will not be as deep or solid as they felt with you. This may happen when one is the “runner” and this new relationship is necessary for them to realize their feelings for you and face their inner truth (how they truly feel about you).
8. The last sign to pay attention to - Your Intuition! With a False Twin Flame, your intuition will be trying to tell you that something isn’t right. You may convince yourself that it’s just in your head, but in time, you will see that your intuition was spot on. When you are with your True Twin Flame, your intuition will give you a calm and peace in your soul. Not to say that your past insecurities can’t raise its ugly head, but truly in your heart, you will know that you are loved and with the person you are meant to be with.